The Old Malt Scoop – Delivery in Lapford – Call 01363 83330
Take-away fish and chips and pizza on Friday and Saturday nights 5 – 8.30pm only £10!
🍕 Pizza : Meat feast , margarita , pepperoni , bbq pulled pork , garden veg , bbq chicken , ham and pineapple
🐟 Fish and Chips – pre order please! (skinny or sweet potato chips. Mushy peas or garden peas)
You can place your order over the phone or message us through Facebook!
Our LVCA is still running a full service.
Call Grace Hill on 01363 83178
Please note that from the week commencing 15th June, Lapford Post Office will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (instead of Thursdays). Please spread the word amongst friends and neighbours who may not have access to the internet.
- KEEP YOUR WASTE AND RECYCLING INSIDE FOR AT LEAST 72 HOURS (3 days) before putting in your waste storage area.
- Store personal waste (like used tissues) and disposable cleaning cloths securely in rubbish bags.
- Place these bags within a second bag, tie it securely and store it in a separate room from where you are self-isolating.
- Keep the bags there for AT LEAST 72 HOURS (3 days) before putting them out for collection on your correct collection day.
- Recycling and garden waste can be placed in your usual bin/boxes.
- PLEASE CARRY ON RECYCLING. It is vital that those self-isolating keep using the correct bins. Overfilling your black sacks may result in spillages and loose rubbish in the streets.
- Where possible please place your waste and recycling at the kerb side as close to 6am as possible on the day of collection and not before 6:00pm the evening before your collection.
Call 01363 884 222
If you are self-isolating, place an order before Tuesday and it will be delivered by LERT on Wednesday!
The Plant Shed are based in the Old Farm Shop in Copplestone.
Due to a vast increase in orders we are asking that you bear with us while we process your order or enquiry.
WE HAVE DECIDED TO PRIORITISE DELIVERIES FOR THOSE THAT ARE ELDERY, VULNERABLE OR SELF-ISOLATING.
We are setting up a COLLECTION POINT in the car park, so please ensure you provide us with your CONTACT NUMBER so we can call you when your order is ready.Your box will be labelled with your surname when you come to collect.
We can take a card payment on delivery/collection, or by BACS transfer. We are no longer accepting any cash.
We are currently aiming to process your order to be ready within 3 days.
Grape & Grain, Crediton. Wines etc but will also source other goods from Crediton High Street traders for delivery
Phone 01363 777719